Patient Rights & Responsibilities
1. The patient has the right to considerate and respectful service.
2. The patient has the right to obtain service without regard to race, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability diagnosis or religious affiliation.
3. Subject to applicable law, the patient has the right to confidentiality of all information pertaining to his/her medical equipment service. Individuals or organizations not involved in the patient’s care may not have access to the information without the patient’s written consent.
4. The patient has the right to make informed decisions about his/her care.
5. The patient has the right to reasonable continuity of care and service.
6. The patient has the right to voice grievances without fear of termination of service or other reprisal in the service process.
1. The patient should promptly notify Alpine Medical of any equipment failure or damage.
2. The patient is responsible for any equipment that is lost or stolen while in their possession an should promptly notify
Alpine Medical in such instances.
3. The patient should promptly notify Alpine Medical of any changes to their address, telephone, any changes concerning their physician or health insurance.
4. The patient should notify Alpine Medical of discontinuance of use.
5. Except where contrary to federal or state law, the patient is responsible for any equipment rental and sale charges
Which the patient’s insurance company does not pay.
6. Any damage other than normal wear and tear will be billed to the customer and is not covered by insurance.